Traffic Safety Resources
Listed below are several trusted websites regarding traffic safety. These websites may be useful as you work to improve traffic safety within your organization.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Distracted Driving
- Preventing work-related motor vehicle crashes
- Work-Related Roadway Crashes: Prevention Strategies for Employers
- Older Drivers in the Workplace.
- New Report Shows Traffic Crashes Cost Employers $47.4 Billion in 2013
- Cost of Crashes
- Lack of Seat Belt Use Costs U.S. Employers $5 Billion
- Impaired Driving Toolkit
North Dakota Department of Transportation/North Dakota Association of Counties
Policies for Traffic Safety