Law enforcement is cracking down on underage drinking in North Dakota. Drinking underage can get you a minor in possession or minor in consumption, resulting in a loss of your independence, community service and hundreds of dollars in fines. Underage drinking is a choice that can lead to making poor decisions such as drinking and driving. Decisions like these can end in tragedy for you, your friends and others. Will you make the right decision?
Choose not to drink alcohol if you’re underage.
Check out these resources for more information on underage drinking in North Dakota.
- Underage – Do You Know the Law in ND?
- North Dakota Alcohol and Crime for Underage Youth
- High Risk High
- A multi-media project about youth drinking in North Dakota.
- Underage Drinking in North Dakota – The Problem
- North Dakota Century Code